Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Monday, March 28, 2005

That's not abs...that's flabs!!

Well I figured I'd finally bite the bullet and start a seperate blog dedicated to fitness and physical health.

So, if you're new to the "World According to Daemon Cain" blogiverse let me introduce myself.

Daemon Cain isn't my real name but it's my "pen" name. I live just outside of Toronto, Ontario Canada in a town called Ajax.

Although I was in good shape in high school mostly through lots of walking (no car) and lots of hours working on my feet that changed in college when I was introduced to beer and pre-packaged food and the wonders of pizza.

When my wife agreed to marry me I knew I had to do something about my weight (my wife certainly deserves to uncover the sheets and see me with a good body)so I decided to do something about it. This blog is the story of my return to physical wellbeing and my mental journey along the way.

To make a long story short, I was able to drop about 10 pounds pretty easily just through eating better. I did the Subway diet and I thought I looked pretty good in our wedding pictures.

After the wedding we bought a house followed shortly by a treadmill, followed shortly by an exercise machine (Schwinn Force...by the Bowflex people).

From here on in, I'll be documenting and relating how this process has been life changing for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home