Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Bowflex Week 27 - More before and after shots

I get so many people who want to see before and after pictures from my Bowflex that I've dedicated this post to that.

In case you're new to the blog let me first post my before shot.





Yup, that's me in all of my glory during my honeymoon with my beautiful wife. I thought I was hot shit (I had a tan after all)!

Then, I took my first "Before and After" pictures on Week 9...

Week 9

On week 17 I took some more pictures. None of these ever made the cut so I never shared them. I wasn't happy with how I looked.

Week 17

I didn't take pictures for a while until recently. So here are my week 27 pictures!

Week 27





Week 27




Week 27

One year later I'm still at it:


Week 52


Week 52

Week 52


Week 52

5 Comments:

  • WOW! Thats awesome! Is that all you do??? Boflex? damn I need one of those.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:58 AM, July 21, 2005  

  • No, Bowflex, treadmill, biking and eating right.

    I try to do 30 minutes of cardio every other day and resistance training every other day (unless I'm still sore).

    This is about a 15 minute bike ride.

    Mine is not a "real" Bowflex either. Same company but lower model (Schwinn branded). Seems to have worked for me at least.

    By Blogger Mark, at 3:32 AM, July 21, 2005  

  • You've always been my little hottie, but I gotta admit, this bod you've been shaping and toning and adding muscle too is pretty awesome!

    By Blogger karla, at 12:26 PM, July 21, 2005  

  • Hey Mark, I can relate to wanting to take the cloths off. I did it before I lost weight and since i lost 45 pounds I just do it more often than before.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 PM, July 23, 2005  

  • I may have to invest in one of those!

    By Blogger Christi, at 9:01 PM, July 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home