Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Pullin' Down my Pants

Ok here's the truth...my clothes are actually officially falling off my body.

Since I started working out in January I haven't bought any new pants or shirts not knowing what my body will be like in the weeks to come I've been reluctant to spend money on "in between" clothes but this is getting rediculous.

Now, my good work pants AND belt can be pulled completely off without untying anything. YES even the belt comes comes off. I think I'll save that belt. You can see how months ago I was bursting at the 2nd notch very reluctant to move it to the 3rd. Now, 5 months later, I've outshrunk it all.

For shits and giggles and because really...who doesn't love chemicals in their bloodstream... I picked up some Creatine today. I want to bulk up a bit more quickly to burn fat a bit faster with the extra muscle. Just a short term thing because I don't know much about it. I really want to finally kill the McFatty role along my stomach. I know there's great abs under there...they're just a little shy.

Oh, the guy at the store (obvioulsy trying to sell me whey shakes) said I should be taking in 1 gram of protein for my entire body weight. I'm getting about 75 grams of protein a day between chicken and dairy. I can't imagine I need to add another 90 grams of protein. I'm trying to stay reasonably muscular and slim...not be a body builder.

2 Comments:

  • Oh Oh Oh! Does this mean we can go shopping for new clothes for you?

    I know how much you LOVE shopping!

    By Blogger karla, at 5:02 AM, May 19, 2005  

  • Listen to your wife, for God's sake! heheh
    I hate shopping, too. But if you've got someone with good taste to help you out, you're all set!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:46 PM, May 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home