Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Weekend

Friday:

Friday morning I ate a bagel for breakfast but then, when I got to work, my boss asked me to go out with him for breakfast. I can't really say "No, I ate a bagel already."

So, I ended up having bacon and eggs with him but skipped lunch to try and make up for it.

Then, for dinner Little Ceasars had a deal on. 1 pizza for 5 bucks! I can't buy a frozen Kraft pizza for less thank 7. DONE

Bacon: bad
2 Breakfasts: bad
Pizza for dinner: BAD

Saturday

Saturday for breakfast and lunch was ok and I did my long Bowflex routine and rode my bike home from Canadian Tire.

Then, Karla and I went out for dinner at Boston Pizza. I had chicken Parmigan and french fries.

We made banana muffins. I ate 2. But they are super low fat (1 gram of fat per muffin and a good source of fibre) and so tasty. I think these things should be considered FRUIT.

Breakfast & Lunch: Good
Dinner: BAD
Excercise: A+
Snack: B-

1 Comments:

  • ~d.~: Pizza is EVIL. I agree. Pizza is like a lover and leaves me longing for more. I used to make my own pizza too (better control over oil and cheese) but since I don't have that much time to dedicate to making it myself I just really try to limit my intake (all about balance). I let myself eat pizza once a week.

    Jim: Thanks for clearing that up. I do about 25 resisted crunches (100 lbs) and then about 25 reverse crunches and another 25 resisted oblique crunches for each side.

    This I guess is a total of 100 crunches a day. That's not too bad I don't think.

    You're big into cardio aren't you? I do cardio every other day in between workouts. My current theory being that as I get bigger I'll shift more to cardio cuz bigger muscles will burn more fat faster...this is based on absolutely no science except my own brain.

    Plus, when the gut fat is actually gone it'll be a nice surprise to find a 6 pack under there.

    By Blogger Mark, at 3:54 AM, April 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home