Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Monday, April 11, 2005

My pants are too big

It's really surprising to me how quickly my body has begun changing shape. It's only been about 12 weeks since I started using the bowflex and, low and behold, I need a belt for every pair of pants I own!

It wasn't that long ago, I recall, these same pants were getting tighter.

So far, almost 3 inches on my wasteline have fallen off. Which is astonishing to me. I really didn't expect that to happen!!

Trouble spot is still my mid section...spare tire syndrome (hence why I don't show pictures of that general area).

If anybody is interested I'll post my actual routine.

Oh, I'm thinking of building some workout software. If anybody has any suggestions on what should go in it I'd be happy to listen.

1 Comments:

  • Why are you going to build software when your Bowflex came with the i-Trainer software?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:06 AM, May 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home