Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

New Schedules

Last night I did 40 minutes on the treadmill why? Because today is the first day Karla (my lovely wife) did not go into Toronto with me to work. She has started her maternity leave at work and we are about 2.5 to 3 weeks away from baby's arrival.

So, this meant I needed to re-arrange my workout schedule slightly.

Last night I did treadmill so I could do half of my Bowflex this morning. This allowed me to leave about 15 minutes early so I could ride my bike to the train station.

Tonight, I rode my bike home, and will finish my bowflex routine. Tomorrow morning is back to treadmill.

WOW. A year ago I don't think I could have handled this much physical activity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home