Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

My Committment

You may recall in the past I've talked about my reasons for wanting to get into shape.

My primary reason was so that I wanted to be able to set a good example for my daughter after she was worn. I made a promise to myself and to her that she would not be born with a "fat dad".

You may have also noticed I've been abscent from posting for a while...

My daughter was born on April 14th 2005.
It was on that same day I was to learn a loss like no other.
My precious baby girl passed away 7 hour later.

Please visit my wife's blog to read the letter and see the pictures.

I'd like to think I was able to keep my promise to my daughter and my committment to my physical health is strengthened even more because I still have the responsibility to my baby girl even though I can no longer hold her in my arms.

Daddy's gonna make you so proud of him baby Ava!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home