Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Status

Been a few weeks since I posted a status update.
I've modified my routine slightly.

I used to do my resistance training one day, followed by treadmill the next. This was supposed to allow for healing while still getting the necessary amount of cardio in.

Now that I bike for 30 minutes every day (even on bowflex days) I only do treadmill every other off day.

Downside to the biking? My legs still aren't used to it yet. I find biking is quite a good leg exerciser. I've pretty much stopped doing legs on the bowflex because they get sore enough just from biking. Or, worse yet, if I do my leg exercises I find I hurt too much to enjoy biking!

Is that the wrong way of handling this?

COOLNESS ALERT:
My wife mentioned how great my pecks are looking! I can't wait to mow the lawn without a shirt on this year :-)

1 Comments:

  • The fact that you're keeping your commitment to fitness with a new baby in the house is really admirable. So that alone means you're going about things the right way! And aren't you going to show us these pecs? Or is it all talk and no action? Heh heh.

    By Blogger H, at 2:47 PM, May 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home