Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Holiday!

Everyone knows that time spent unwinding and relaxing is essencial. There should be a law though that says everyone gets a holiday after coming back from vacation. I am SO tired. I think I slept over 12 hours last night. Usually I only sleep about 6-7 hours.

Anyway, like a good holiday should, I enjoyed lots of great food and great beer and great salty snacks so I thought I'd share my "after holiday" picture with you just to be fair. I think I gained about 70 pounds!


HAHAHA. Just kidding. That is actually one me wearing one of my old shirts when the strong wind caught it making me look like a jolly St. Nick.



Here's an actual picture of my beautiful wife and I just before we went whale watching in on Vancouver Island in the province's capital Victoria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home