Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Monday, July 25, 2005

In Training...

This September I will be participating in the Stephen McClatchey 10th Anniversary Memorial Run. I'm doing this in memory of my daughter Ava who passed away shortly after her birth on April 14th, 2005.

This run is to raise money for the PBSO (Perinatal Bereavement Services Ontario). A charity that supports families who have experienced, essencially, any type of death or loss of a child (whether it was prior to or after birth).

If you feel compelled to donate to support my wife and I please do so by clicking the link on the left (it will show up as a payment to Karla (my wife). If not, I hope you'll cheer for us all the same.

This photo was taken today after I completed my run on the treadmill as I train for the 10K. I'm pretty pumped about it. Hopefully I can convince some friends or family to come down and shoot some video some of it for us. I'll post it here if I get it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home