Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Not just a One, Two or Three trick pony

I really like my blog. It allows me to write about my fitness routine and see how people from across the world react to my physical change in appearance.

I'm still pissed that my abs don't show yet!!

Oh well...still a work in progress...

One thing having this blog has taught me (just based on the google searches that find me) is that pretty much everyone in the world is insecure about themselves.

Maybe that's just part of the human experience.

Anyway, I may still be insecure about my appearance but I'm certainly no longer shy about it. And that, my friends, is progress.

My wife can hardly get me to put a shirt ON anymore.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home