Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Furthermore

Still going strong coming back from the holiday season.
I'm keeping my regular strength training routine going on Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday and running 3 other days a week. I'm happy that after a year I still find this very fun. Some people may wonder how hurting yourself by tearing your muscles up is fun but it is. Sticking to an exercise regimen is not difficult if you make it important. Sticking to a good food routine is. My friend Steve and I who go for a walk at lunch every day passed by a food court and noticed all of the greasy smells coming out of it. I thought it smelled like a little piece of heaven. I was reluctant to say anything but I did anyway. My friend Steve who is equally ambitious when it comes to working out laughed and said he was thinking the same thing. We kept walking leaving the greasy food for the people on the McDonald's diet.

Fortunately it appears that most of my holiday weight gain was water and all but 1 pound remains.

I also took the liberty of increasing my weight this week which has made me giddy.
In all candor I've done a very poor job in tracking my progress over the last few weeks. I used to do this deligently but ran out of the forms that I printed and changed my routine. So although I've been continuing the workouts I've only occaisonally been writing down my reps/sets.

In the past Creatine has given me the worst stomach pains and the shits in general. I'd like to start taking it again but I'd rather not get the negative side effects. Anybody have any suggestions on how to avoid this? Needless to say my goal is to pack on a much muscle as possible in the shortest possible time (and hopefully continue to burn excess fat).

It's January and I'm getting ready for mowing the lawn season again. I don't want the neighbours to be disappointed. :-)

3 Comments:

  • I have no clue what the shipping cost to Canada would be but Beverly Nutrition has AWESOME products, creatine included. I've had troubles with cheaper products before but had NO issues taking there stuff and it mixes ok and I can just put in plain water and drink away.

    By Blogger Kimberly Rae, at 10:46 AM, January 06, 2006  

  • I swear I'm gonna start a diet soon...I swear it!

    By Blogger Christi, at 7:24 PM, January 11, 2006  

  • I think you should try the creatine before and after a workout to see if that will stop the bad side affects you are experiencing. You get the creatine when your body needs it most.

    By Blogger Steven Ercolani, at 6:44 AM, January 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home