Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Food Challenges

I've been finding it way more difficult sticking to the 1500 calories a day this past week.

This is the first time since starting the Action Hery Body plan that I've been on a business trip to the US.

When you don't have a fridge and stove to cook yourself you're stuck ordering out and the very limited supply of restaurants in downtown Wilmington Delaware makes it challenging to find a nutritious meal (especially if you don't eat until after 6:00 when the whole downtown is basically a ghost town).

So after a dinner of pizza I basically moved into the hotel gym and ran. While in the States I focus mostly on cardio because I know I'm not eating homecooked meals and restaurant food isn't designed with health in mind.

I'm going away on vacation today! Flying to the caribbean for a week in the sun. Oh, and make no mistake about it. I WILL be working out while I'm there. Skipping a workout just because I'm on vacation is silly. Why would I want to risk losing even an ounce of muscle?

That being said I don't intend to be sticking to any caloric restrictions and I do plan on drinking myself silly when appropriate :-)

2 Comments:

  • Have fun, and have an extra drink for me!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:31 AM, December 10, 2005  

  • found your blog thru Sarah's - best wishes on your bodyfat goals.

    I lived in Delaware for 20 yrs, lower DE that is, who would have thought Wilmington, the BIG city for DE would be a ghost town after 6pm..

    Eating on the road does suck, especially when you have goals your trying to obtain, but if you can find a grocery store, tuna is always a good source of protein you can eat cold :o)

    By Blogger Kimberly Rae, at 4:21 PM, December 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home