Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Ripped, Cut, Shredded....

I finally reached my original target! Back in January of 2005 when I fully committed myself to getting the body I want I set a mental goal of building muscle and getting my weight under control.

I'm pleased to say that I've finally reached my goal of getting down to 160 lbs.

During the past 45 weeks I've burned about 55 pounds of fat off my body and gained about 20 pounds of hard earned muscle.

As you know, I've since set more goals though. I do want to get down to at least 10% body fat and I want to see my abs. I do expect that to be a challenge but it's certainly one that I can meet.

Let's be clear about one thing. I 100% believed I had a genetic predisposition to being overweight. It never occured to me until I started working out that I may actually also have the capability to be muscular and fit.

I feel better than I've ever felt and I look better than I ever thought I would.

I don't think I'm ripped, cut and shredded yet but I'm a work in progress. If you don't check my blog often come back in another 45 weeks (October 8th, 2006) and see where I am! In the meantime I'll keep posting my progress.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home