Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Quick update

Happy to report that I'm still at 165 lbs however my body fat % is down to 22%.
That means since eating heathier over the past 3 weeks I've lost about 8 to 9 pounds in fat and gained about 3 to 4 pounds in lean muscle.

I knew I was seeing pretty dramatic changes but I'm pretty impressed. My goal of 10% body fat so I look really cut is still about 22 pounds of fat away though. I'm guessing when all is said and done I'll probably weight around 155 to 160.

1 Comments:

  • Interesting blog.

    Why is your goal to have 10% body fat? Are you in training for a big event? I'm relatively new to working out (6 months), so I'm just curious...

    By Blogger Sarah Elaine, at 4:55 PM, December 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home