Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Vanity

Its not always easy getting pictures to post. I take them myself standing in a mirror so I can't use a flash. About 50% of my pictures are too blurry to use.

My biceps and triceps are much better than before although in my original vanity shots my arms were much fattier so by appearance there isn't a huge difference. You can "feel" it though. Also my shoulders and forearms are both significantly improved over my earlier pics.



From the front...


I've set up a new routine 3 day/week routine and decided to start tracking my supersets rather than doing them undocumented.

All exercises are 2 sets of 12 to reach failure and a 3 "super set" if possible.

Day 1 Chest & Shoulders:
Incline Bench
Decline Bench
Chest Fly
Shoulder Press
Rear Delt Row
Standing Lateral Raise
Shoulder Shrug

Day 2 Back & Arms:
Seated Latt Row
Narrow Pulldown
Wide Pulldown
Bicept Curl
Reverse Barbell Curl
Lying Tricept Extensions
Standing Tricept Pushdown
French Press

Day 3 Legs and Core:
Standing Leg Curl
Leg Extension
Standing Hip Extension
Trunk
Standing hip Inflection
Lying Leg Extension
Standing Hip Adduction
Resisted Crunch
Trunk Rotation
Resisted Oblique Crunch

Anyone got any suggestions on improving this? I just found I wasn't giving myself enough time to heal and therefore wasn't progressing. In theory, I should be able to do more (at least a little) every time and my records showed me that either I was the same and worse than that...sometimes doing LESS. The answer? More exercises on each musle group and more rest between.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home