Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Newest Body Shot

It came to my attention that I officially got off my fat ass one year ago and got on a treadmill. A few months later I got into strength training.

Every time I take these shots I can hardly believe I'm looking at myself in the mirror. Talk about an exciting thing when you look at the reflection in the glass and you actually like what you see staring back. Not only that but you can hardly believe its YOU in the mirror.




I took this picture tonight of my shoulders, neck and back. This was the first time I had really seen my back muscles.

If I ended up looking like this after just a few months of strength training I can't wait to see what I look like in January when it's officially 1 year of Bowflexing....

Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home