Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Friday, October 14, 2005

King of my Castle

I got off my lazy ass and when to the mall last night to buy some new work clothes. I've bought new workOUT clothes and some new weekend wear but, until yesterday, I hadn't actually purchased any new officewear.

Believe it or not even my SHOES are too big for me now.

Sort of like when I post new vanity shots...it's amazing just how many new ways you end up surprising yourself.

The pant legs need to be tailored because I have shorter legs than most but otherwise they're great and, I have to admit, make me look like a million bucks. Much better then my current overlarge pants and shirts. Soon enough I'll get rid of them all.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home