Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Eating Out

Had a big challenge this week. I had a client in town and I needed to take him out for lunch twice.

On day 1 we went to East Side Mario's for lunch. I ended up eating Chicken Parm on a bun with a Ginger Ale. It came with fries but I only ate a few. Not really a healthy lunch at all.

I did better yesterday though. We went to Jack Astor's where I had a grilled chicken (asked them to hold the mayo & bacon). It came with salad and dressing on the side which I didn't use and I ordered water instead of pop. I feel a lot better about that.

Most days I'm sticking to the 1500 calorie a day plan but it has been difficult this week with my client in town. I'm still sticking with the good supplimentation though and eating a healthy breakfast and dinner so I'm mostly on track.

It's finally Friday and I'm looking forward to a wonderful weekend. I have a workout tonight and the big one on Sunday. Sunday will be the start of my third week on the Action Hero plan.

Oh, my wife said to me the other day "Wow you're looking good. I see you every day so it's not always easy to see the changes but lately the change has been pretty noticable". Obviously something is working!!

Have a good one folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home