Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Time for a change

I dont' know about you but I think I'm looking pretty damn good.
My goal has been simple...eat right, train right and sleep right. And based on my results so far I'm very happy. I've stayed at a consistent weight (which varies slightly) from 165 to 170 pounds and during that time I've been getting more lean and lowering my body fat percentage. I'm currently sitting at 25% body fat. I'm not so happy about that part but it's not intended to be a fast process either. Today is one day on the road of lifelong good health and a kick ass body to boot.

Yes I know you've seen this picture before but I love it and it's my blog.

Although I've been considering cutting my caloric intake to get my body fat down faster I've been really concerned about loosing muscle. I eliminated a lot of fatty protein (beef) from my diet and replaced it with protein shakes which are a great source of lean protein.

I found a book called the "The Action Hero Body" by Jorgen de Mey which outlines his ideas on nutrition and fitness regimen. I haven't tried his fitness routine yet and I'm still doing my own but I've definitely taken to his nutrition program with cuts fat and keeps the hard earned muscle.

So, for the next few weeks I'm get more cut up for all the ladies in blogland who like visiting my blog for the pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home