Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Candid Shots - Nov 13, 2005

Normally I'm posing in the mirror when I post my pics. I decided to try something different. I recorded my workout and I'm posting "live action" pics. Well and a few posing just for fun because that's a normal part of my workout too. Note the mirror behind the Bowflex so I can watch my form. These pics aren't nearly as polished as my regular ones and are much more natural.

Oh thanks to both ~d~ and Julia for the kind suggestion on becoming a trainer however I'm certainly not in good enough shape yet for anyone to take me seriously as a trainer. Maybe down the road.

Bench Press


Keep lots of water handy


Warming up the biceps
Warm up - flexed Warm up - down

Putting on some gloves


Catching my breath while I record my numbers


Finishing up with good ol' cardio




Getting there....still need to lose fat to get more definition but as always it's a work in progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home