Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Sometimes being wrong helps


I was using my fat callipers to measure my body fay % when I realized I had been reading it incorrectly the entire time I've use it. Although my numbers remain in the same range I've officially gotten past the 20% mark and now sit at 19.6% body fat (rather than 22 as I had reported the other day).

Still haven't figured out how to earn a living off of this yet. I was flattered the other day when a friend asked "Does your wife mind that you post sexy pictures on the Internet?"

SEXY PICTURES??? I thought to myself and I responded "Maybe sweaty pictures..."

I hadn't thought of them as sexy pictures but thank you!!

Probably one of the moments I felt most inspiring since I've been working out was one day this summer. I saw an attractive lady whom I had never met holding hands with a man obviously a boyfriend or partner. As she walked past me she looked directly at me making eye contact and said "Hi" with great big smile. Her male companion looked mortified and as they past I herd him ask "Do you know him?"

That made my day.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home