Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Third Week

I'm mid-week into the 3rd week of the Action Hero Body (Stage 2) plan.

Finished my leg workout last night. I don't have a bar so I'm doing my squats with dumbells and I have to admit my legs are a lot stronger than my arms. I think I may just need to invest in the actual bar soon. I find the squats are more for my shoulders than my legs.

Me performing a wide-lat pull down

Found out that a guy at work seems to be as into working out as I am. He's in way better shape than me but we've been trading training secrets (ie: workout schedule, suppliments) anyway. Generally I don't talk about fitness too much at work except for with people who are trying to lose weight. I'm more than happy to show my before and after pictures with them.

Have a great day everyone and keep movin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home