Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Answering the Google Searches

Like most blogs I get a lot of hits from people's google searches. So I thought I'd answer some of the things that people have come to my site for but probably not found the answer to.

A lot of people find my site looking for how to perform exercises.
I get a lot of hits for tricep extensions, various pull down exercises etc...

When I see the name of an exercise I don't know I go to the ExRx Muscle and Exercise Directory. The explain the exercise and show you how to do it with an animated GIF.

Lately I've gotten a lot of hits on nutrition and how to get cut.

In my very humble opinion the only way to do it is by taking in less fat and buring your energy so that it doesn't turn into fat. I've been following the "Action Hero Body" for a few weeks and the results are nothing short of impressive to me. I don't really lose fat or gain muscle very easily but the changes are visible and the definition in my body is much more visible now than before I started.

That's it for today. Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home