Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

What a difference a year makes

This photo was taken approximately 50 weeks ago.
I used to have a webcast called "Live Inside Daemon Cain's Brain" where I would take questions from the blogosphere.

You can clearly see there is no fitness equipment behind the chesterfield. No Bowflex, no free weights.

Know what you can see? A Fat Daemon Cain! Sadly I don't even need to have my shirt off in the picture below to see the McBelly and the arms as weak as weak as Burget King French Fries. Only muscle in this picture is Molson Muscle.

How do you like them apples (or donuts...as the case may be)?

A fat Daemon Cain...never again!!!

I'd put some "after" pictures but I post after pictures all the time. Scroll down a bit if you wanna see some after pictures.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home