Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A disservice

So I screwed up....
I gave myself permission to eat whatever I wanted over Christmas and now I'm pissed off about it.

I guess 1 week on business, 1 week on holidays followed by 5 days of eating holiday treats and more alcohol then I could ever want has left me with a Christmas gift I didn't need...5 extra pounds.

I know it's not a huge deal to lose it again but I feel very down about it. Because I was with family I didn't have access to any fitness equipment either. This is the first time since after my daughter passed away that I haven't worked out.

I can also tell that the lack of activity is having a very negative impact on my mood. I feel sad and depressed and sluggish.

Tonight, back to the iron and cardio...

3 Comments:

  • I think a lot of us do that same dis-service to ourselves - me included. Get back to eating clean and unprocessed foods, drinking plenty of water and those pounds Santa left behind will be gone in no time.

    By Blogger Kimberly Rae, at 10:40 AM, December 28, 2005  

  • A big part of Christmas is eating and drinking and working out just isn't part of the "Christmas thing". Gaining a little weight or jumping off the exercise band wagon isn't that good, but it's just something you have to expect. Don't let the little things like this bring you down. Just think of the good times you had over the holidays and now it's time to get back to it.

    I would be more worried if you gained it and didn't do anything to lose it!

    By Blogger Steven Ercolani, at 11:25 AM, December 28, 2005  

  • I just know you'll get rid of it before I even get a good night's sleep (which means you have PLENTY of time!).

    By Blogger Christi, at 6:38 PM, December 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home