Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Nothing Short of Touched

Quick Workout Update: It's not every day your wife says "Hey, your arms are getting really big." I LOVE IT. I love that and the few women I've caught checking me out on the train. I was explaining to a good friend of mine that health benefits aside, I exercise for vanity.

Newest pain in my ass: I know I'm building muscle and all of that good stuff but my biceps have been the same size for MONTHS. Yes I'm increasing the weight and yes, I'm still losing fat (fat volume lost=muscle gained=same size arms) I HATE IT. I just want this shit off my body once and for all.

Newest new result: Down to 158lbs ounds and down another % in body fat resulting in a lean body increase WOOHOO.

Honoured:
I have to admit that I was honoured on Monday. I was contacted by an old work colleague. He told me that he has been reading my fitness blog (I had no idea...). He also told me that I've inspired him to start getting in shape.

Just want to send out a very public word of encouragement to "Mr. B". Keep me posted dude!

Where's the Beef?:
Speaking of blogs that aren't keeping themselves up to date on their progress...I'm calling out to
gzinkl (Guy who I happened to find on a board I read called DiscussBodyBuilding and later happened to find on Blogspot completely by mistake. I didn't realize it was the same guy until a few weeks later) What happened to your logs???? Then there's Chad (The Bowflex Sport Guy who hasn't posted in what seems like a decade) I checked out your blog as often as I checked out the stats on MY blog...come back soon.

And my personal man Steve who I know is itching to post some pictures but is holding out on getting a camera....bite the bullet dude...spend the 100 bucks and get a shitty camera. Posting pics feels great. I know I'm not the biggest guy out there but my progress makes me happy and I like to share it and sorta show off.

Considering just over a year ago I wouldn't take my shirt off in my back yard, now my wife has requested VETO rights on my blog pics so I don't sneak in those "full nude body shots" (oh yes...they exist) is certainly a much more confident me.

3 Comments:

  • As long as you don't go overboard, vanity can be a good thing. It can keep you on track and in check with your goals.

    About your newest pain in the ass, just wait until you don't have any more weight too lose and you can't build the muscle mass. That's my challenge. I'm getting stronger, but I'm not getting bigger.

    One last think, I'm really glad you wife has a nice tight leash on you and your "full nude body shots"! :)

    By Blogger Steven Ercolani, at 6:27 AM, January 25, 2006  

  • You have made so much progress! I am so proud of you your ability to reach your goals.

    If you ever post fully nude photos, warn me to skip that post. That might get awkward...

    Keep it up!

    ps- Why are you not posting HNT shots?

    By Blogger Quiet, at 7:50 AM, January 25, 2006  

  • Listen to your wife! I would be too embarressed to chat with you on MSN if I saw those!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:24 AM, January 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home