Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

The sounds of silence

I know I haven't been posting much lately. My wife had a miscarriage a few weeks ago. It's been a tough go as this was our first attempt at another pregancy after our daughter passed away in April last year.

Although I've kept my routine going it as simply felt cheap to write about something ultimately so trivial during this winter of discontent.

Been trying to focus on chest lately.

Oh, my wife actually suggested I switch to a maintenance program instead of a growth program. Any thoughts on that?

I certainly spend a lot of time working out for ultimately no other reason than vanity. Maybe I should consider toning it down a bit.

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger jake, at 2:14 PM, March 31, 2006  

  • I just wanted to send my prayers to you and your wife.

    Ive been following and reading your Blog all day today because a friend has a Bowflex system and I wanted to do some research regarding the Bowflex and happened across your blog. Thanks for the incouraging photos and helpful advice throughout.

    Right now Ive hit 200 lbs. and Id like to bring it back down. When I met my wife 3 years ago I weighed 158. A lot has changed! I dont honestly know where those 40 lbs came from. She is from Europe and I used to travel a lot to see her and my weight started to creap up a little. She arrived in the states here about a year and a half ago and we've had all sorts of problems from immigration services to family problems. I guess we just sort of lost track of staying in shape. Anyhow, I miss weighing in the 155-165 range and your website has really inspired me!

    So a big big thanks!!

    Best Regards, Dave

    http://www.myspace.com/mrandrzejak

    By Blogger jake, at 2:20 PM, March 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home