Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Camcorders are cool

So I've again recorded my workout so that I can better assess my form. The cool thing about doing this every once in a while is that you can learn to get more out of your workouts. Although, unlike having a trainer, nobody can tell me I'm doing it wrong. I have to figure that out for myself.

The other great thing about shooting my session is that I ended up with some pretty great photos. On a downside though is that you can still see all of the areas that I need to work on (primarily tummy which is much better than it was in previous weeks but still not the washboard abs I'm looking for).



Working the back
Chest closeup
Full length
Working the pecs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home