Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Early to rise

Now that I'm doing the "2 days on, one day off" routine I'm working out 5 days a week now. This takes a lot of time!!!!

So, even though I know it's not perfectly ideal, I've moved my workouts to the morning before work so I can still spend time in the evenings with my wife.

I've read that this is not such a great idea from a muscle building perspective however when I only have 4 hours a night after I get home from work (and dedicate 2.5 hours to working out, shower, supper) that doesn't leave much time to chill with the lady I love.

I'm gonna give this a shot for the next couple of weeks and see if this really has any impact.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home