Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Not only do you look better but Mr. Happy gets better too...

Anyway, still at it doing the 2 day on 1 day off thing. So far so good.
Here's a question for those of you who work out on a regular basis.
Do you feel guilty if you miss a workout?

I really cranked my shoulder on the weekend though so I had to take an extra day off and when I went back I couldn't lift at my regular weight so I took it down a notch. Coincidentally, my shoulder felt a lot better after getting it moving and now I'm fully back on track. Since I finally reached my target weight I've decided to try out Creatine again. Been on it for about a week and so far I've had very minimal side effects.

Nothing new to report on the fitness front however I am pleased to announce that my wife and I are expecting again.




Yes, it is pretty soon since we lost a pregnancy back in February so if you do the math you'll see that the power of a healthy body goes beyond the biceps and makes my soldiers quite the potent product.

For a better sex life Daemon Cain recommends cardio and weight training.

4 Comments:

  • Your super ego my dear, never fails to amuse me. :)

    By Blogger karla, at 4:09 AM, May 30, 2006  

  • I feel very guilty when I miss a work out. I actually start to feel like my muscles are shrivelling up - it's terrible!

    And by the way, didn't you tell me that working out 4 or 5 times a week was way too much! I think that was your super ego trying to keep me down. ;)

    By Blogger Steven Ercolani, at 7:04 AM, May 30, 2006  

  • Guilty? No, more like a physical disappointment, as if my body were a child denied a toy or treat. It’s a long way from the feeling like I was trying to kill myself by death from treadmill.

    By Blogger methatiam, at 12:44 PM, May 30, 2006  

  • Does it count that I feel guilty b/c I've missed all of my workouts? Albeit not guilty enough to start them!

    By Blogger Christi, at 10:02 PM, June 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home