Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

No pics for 3 months

Here's the plan. Since I'm following the Action Hero Body stage 3 plan I thought I'd lay off on taking pictures for a while.

You've seen recent photos of me from just before I started stage 3 and the book says it will take 3 months for noticable changes to take place.

Well, 2 weeks into Stage 3 and I already see a big difference so I'm really excited to see how things turn out when I unveil my progress on August 7th.

I'm doing the 2 days on 1 day off routine so I'm doing 2 more workouts a week.

Yes, I'm still driving my wife crazy with the flexing in the mirror but, hey, I'm feeling good about my appearance. Don't get me wrong...I still don't think I'm where I want to be but I know I'm better than where I was.

I guess, I'm concluded, there is never a point where the drive to make yourself better ends unless you stop wanting to be better.

Mark it on your calendars folks...August 7th, 2006 when you'll see Daemon Cain version 3.

1 Comments:

  • August 7th is marked!
    How is Carla doing? She hasn't blogged in awhile.
    Cheers

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:30 PM, May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home