Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A year and a half - now it's your turn

I dug up some pictures that I never shared with the blogging crowd before. This was my "Week 10" Bowflex pictures. I thought I looked great (and I did compared to where I started). I'll follow it up with some picturs I took today.

Ready? Ok, here's studly me 10 weeks after starting my Bowflex routine:




Here's one week later...how handsome am I?


Please excuse the nerdy haircut. I didn't know what i was doing!!


Ok let's fast forward one very dedicated year. I think I'm starting to look MUCH better now. The mid-section is trimmed down and, over all, getting to be much learner with greater muscle mass.



Another one from the same week. My arms are looking more sculpted than ever before.


One now, a year and a half later. Here's today's pictures:



Letting it all hang out




So that's been my progress over the course of this blog (just over a year and a half).

I'm pretty happy with my results but I'd love to hear from anyone who wants to make any suggestions. I know my gut it still weak and I'm working on it but I really really hate cardio.

Lastly, I'd like to challenge you to beat my results and improve your quality and longevity of life.

If you have any questions about getting started or staying motivated, nutrition and suppliments or about equipment please email me. My email address is in my profile. I'd love to hear from you.

Good luck,

Daemon Cain

4 Comments:

  • My suggestion...let K take the pics for you. That way, we can see you head on instead of trying to hold a camera, which takes away from the overall look you're going for. Other than that, I think you're looking FABULOUS, Dahling! I never realized you were ever out of shape before, but I guess you've definitely gotten smaller since, so you must have been somewhat! I'm impressed, and SO proud of you! I'm thinking after the baby is born I'm going to get started on some kind of exercise routine. I need to, for real. As for now, I'm in so much baby pain I can nearly walk, so that's out. Soooo, after he's born, you are going to have to help stay on my case! Kay?

    By Blogger Christi, at 7:58 PM, July 26, 2006  

  • It's a deal...just realize that means I WILL be on your case.

    As far as the picture thing goes. Do you think Karla would take pictures of me and feed my ego that way? I hope not!

    Maybe I can suggest a trade though. I'll take her belly shots and she can take my muscle shots.

    By Blogger Mark, at 8:05 PM, July 26, 2006  

  • That's quite an accomplishment for a year and a half. Good work! It takes a lot of dedication to stick with a program like this, but the result show that it sure is worth it.

    As for that mid section, I would suggest Dragon Boating. Nothing will get you core into shape better than a good session of Dragon Boating! :)

    Keep up the good work.

    By Blogger Steven Ercolani, at 7:12 AM, July 27, 2006  

  • nice new hair lift :)

    By Blogger Kathy Trejo, at 2:08 PM, August 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home