Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Time for a nutrition review

"Shut up and put your money where your mouth is!", I said to myself very quickly after posting the post prior to this one.

I spent a few hours yeterday going over my nutrition plan to make sure I hadn't slipped up too badly.

What I found was a bit surprising. I discovered that I was actually eating smaller meals than my 1,500 calorie a day plan allows. No wonder I was always so hungry at night and basically going bonkers without snacks.

Fortunately for me I've been snacking healthy and not letting too much crap get in me. But it's starting to make sense.

So, after some careful consideration I've made the proper adjustments to my meal plan and I'm back on track. More food earlier in the day to curb the nighttime snacking fits that turn directly into fat. So, rather than eating it at night I'll eat it throughout the day.

Hopefully this will cause a quick melt on the remaining love handle/back fat situation.

Height: 5'6
Current weight: 155 lbs
Target weight: 160 lbs
Current body fat: 16.4%
Target body fat: 10%

That means I still have 11 pounds of fat to lose and who knows how many pounds of muscle to gain. But I'm comitted to my goals and I will get there!

2 Comments:

  • You're absolutely right -- you will get there! Eating small meals frequently, especially during the first part of the day, is something I try to do and I find it curbs hunger and generally makes me feels better over all. Keep it up. You look fantastic.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 PM, June 26, 2006  

  • You make me sick, but I love you anyway!

    You look super, and I know you of all people can stick to this and you will kick that fat's ass!

    By Blogger Christi, at 6:06 PM, June 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home