Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

A work in progress

My wife wanted to see the original photo from my last post (maybe I'll post it eventually). She asked me why it was cropped? I answered that I needed to hide my weakest asset (my stomach).

Like all good photography I generally only to to accentuate my positive traits which is why this photo ended up getting cropped.

I do truly wish after a year and a half that I've been doing this workout routine that I'd finally be able to say TADA...I'm happy.

But, at 5'7 and 160 lbs I've still got some chunk left in me and it's taking it's sweet ass time!


I must admit that although I still eat clean I haven't been as cautious about measuring the quantity of food and I know that that's the primary source of my frustration

I think it's clear that I'm committed to getting lean but MAN it's not easy.

I keep trying to focus on the positives. For example, I bought a new belt in January, it was getting too big by April. I added a hole in May and now it's June and I need to add another hole.

I just want to finally be rid of this McBelly once and for all and be able to post a pic without feeling that I need to crop it.

As always, I do understand that this is a work in progress. I found a sign that I liked so I posted it below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home