Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Progression

Daemon Cain chest and arm


So I know it's early but I wanted to post at least 1 updated photo.

Seeing this photo gave me one of those "Is that really me?" moments.

It's funny how my mental image of myself seems to lag about 6 months behind my actual physical body. The way I appear to myself in my dreams for instance is, very often, still the old me. The me that I used to see in the mirror. The me who was overweight, eating badly and basically planning for a life of heart disease or worse yet, an early death.

Now, I like to take photos not only to remind myself of where I've been and to celebrate the progress I've made by looking at physical changes in my photos but more importantly to look at "today's" photo and really witness the body that houses my mind.

If you're travelling along a similar path, losing weight and getting in shape I strongly urge you to do this too. There's hardly a more rewarding feeling in the world than looking a photo and not recognizing yourself because you look better than you ever imagined possible.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home