Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Tracking Progress

I've found for me that one way to keep motivated it to track my progress. It's really great to see what I used to bench, for example, compared to what I'm lifing today.

I got my first routine from the Men's Health web site a year and 9 months ago. It was a circuit training routine and being as overweight as I was at the time it was NOT EASY to get though.

However, thankfully, I kept dedicated logs of everything I did. Because of those logs, I can tell you that, for example, I've increased my bench press by exactly 250% and French Press by 225%.

Because I haven't been doing all of the same exercises for the whole time I don't have the same data for every single exercise I do. However, I do still keep meticulous records and I can tell you that in the past 3 months I've increased my bicep curl by 17% and my lateral raises by 50%. The big winner again is my bench which, in the past 3 months, I've increased by 31%.

If you aren't already doing so, track your progress!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home