Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Law Of Averages

Me and my dog SamsonMy blog comes up a lot on people's search results looking for information on fitness and health. The one the that people seem to consistently ask is about the mysterious "Average Man". Presumably everyone wants to compare themselves to this "Average Man" to see how they rate.

Here is a list of facts that I've found while surfing the internet for these critical comparison figures:

Who is the Average Man?

The Average Guy is about 34 years old and earns about $36,100 a year. He's about 5-feet-9 and weighs 175 pounds. He's married with two children and has $3,100 in the bank.

Average Man was in the best shape of his life at 23 years old.

He gains 1.1 pounds of fat each year and looses 1 pound of muscle if he is not active.

The Average man has 18.1% Body Fat



Average Man's Measurements:

Bicep: 13 inches around (flexed)
Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 34 inches



Weight Lifting Averages (1 rep max):



Bench: 150 lbs
Leg Press: 230 lbs
Squat: 185 lbs
Arm Curl: 85-111 lbs

7 Comments:

  • And the penis?

    By Blogger karla, at 6:58 AM, August 06, 2006  

  • Wow, you're so....average!

    By Blogger Christi, at 7:13 AM, August 06, 2006  

  • Hey Karla: The average man's penis is 5.877 inches

    According to the study, the average erect penis had a girth of 4.972 inches. About 75 percent of men were between 4.5 and 5.5 inches.

    Hey Christi: I never said these were MY numbers. These are just averages.

    Maybe I will post my actuals for you to compare against. Although something tells me that Karla won't like me sharing my penis length & girth on the Internet for fear my web site will be taken over by women who have stopped caring about all of my muscles except the one that matters the most.

    By Blogger Mark, at 8:07 AM, August 06, 2006  

  • Is it true that the size of a man's penis is directly proportional to the size of his imagination. I don't have any scientific data to back this up but I'm sure I must be way above average. Of course my unimaginative girlfriends never thought so..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:19 AM, August 13, 2006  

  • Hey Daemon, Thanks for having us up. We both had a lot of fun, and Samson is a darling :-)

    Feel free to check out my new spot.

    By Blogger Brandy Jackson, at 8:00 AM, August 14, 2006  

  • LOL@KARLA :-D

    wow! you can really see a difference now in your wieght loss! great Job! :)

    By Blogger Kathy Trejo, at 8:59 PM, August 16, 2006  

  • Thanks Kathy!
    Still not where I want to be but much better than I was. As always...a work in progress....

    By Blogger Mark, at 4:07 AM, August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home