Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Year End Muscle Shots


Upgrading my Bowflex:
I'm really still debating on whether or not to get a new Bowflex or go for something cheaper.
Don't get me wrong, I love my current Bowflex but I've maxed out on a few exercises like Bench Press and my machine cannot be upgraded.

Recording Workout:
Now, I don't get to do it often but every once in a while I record my training sessions. This helps me watch my form and assess my overall performance.

What has recording my sessions taught me? I have a bad tendancy to watch TV between sets. so I'm not fully maximizing my time. Also, I seem to add weight to quickly week over week and lose my focus on form.

Also, it's a great way to get lots of pictures to post on my blog!

I'm looking pretty chiselled if I do say so myself so for all of those people who say you can't get muscles using a Bowflex I have to disagree. My biggest problem area remains my mid-section. I'm really starting to wonder if maybe I'll just never be happy with it but I'll keep trying.

Since I won't be seeing you with the pending new baby I will post in the new year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home