Daemon Cain Fitness

Looking for some before and after pictures from using my Bowflex? Click here.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Born, New Year and New Outlook

I've been asked a few times whether or not I'll be able to keep with my workout routine with a newborn in tow.

Master Nathan is already almost 2 weeks old and so far the routine hasn't skipped a beat except for the duration of his and his mother's hospital stay.

While staying in the hospital with my wife my diet consisted mostly of protein shakes and stealing 250 ml containers of milk. And, I won't lie about it, I completely obliterated a big bag of Doritos to celebrate my son's arrival.

I have promised my wife that I'll re-organize my workout schedule to cut down from the 4 days week to a 3. This will let give Mom a bit more time to relax while I watch the little guy.

Special thanks to my Mother-In-Law who bought me a great pair of training gloves for Christmas. I love them.

2 Comments:

  • Congrats on Nate I came across your blog through Karla's I have been checking out hers for a while now didn't know u had one too :)

    My name's Rachael check out my blog.......... http://rachaelburrows.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:50 PM, January 03, 2007  

  • Congratulations to both you and Karla on your new baby boy! A new year, a new baby - I bet you have a permanent smile on your face these days.

    I came across these products that are on sale at Costco right now and I just couldn't help by think of you. I bet these would look really good in your basement.

    http://www.costco.ca/en-CA/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=10295006&whse=&topnav=&browse=&s=1
    http://www.costco.ca/en-CA/Browse/Product.aspx?whse=&topnav=&prodid=10295025&ec=&pos=0F

    I hope you have a lot of fun with Nate and Karla and continue to spread the have a great time working out too. I wonder how long it will take to see pictures of nate with those SelectTech dumbbells in his hand?

    By Blogger Steven Ercolani, at 9:18 AM, January 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home